Fresh or Tinned Tomatoes
Chicken or Meat Stock
Red Pointed or Red Bell Pepper (tatashe)
Scotch Bonnet (ata rodo)
- Blend all the above ingredients together with chicken or meat stock if using fresh tomatoes or no stock if using tinned tomatoes.
- After blending, pour into a cooking pan, add any seasoning of your choice and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add your chosen choice of protein (fish, chicken or meat) cook for another 10 minutes).
- If cooking vegetable soup, cut and wash your green leafy vegetables and add to the cooked stew.
- Cook for another 10 minutes, turn off heat and serve as your desire.