Thinly Sliced Chicken Breasts
Any vegetables of your choice
Mixed colours bell peppers
Any seasoning of your choice to taste (no need for salt)
Black Bean Cooking Sauce or any sauce of your choice
1. Clean and slice your chicken breasts, add to a wok (no oil needed), add seasoning of your choice to taste. I used all-purpose seasoning, curry powder and mixed herbs.
2. Mix well together, cover wok and cook for about 5 minutes before adding your prepared vegetables of your choice.
3. Mix the chicken and vegetables well together, cover wok and cook for another 15 minutes.
4. Add any sauce of your choice to cook for another 10 minutes.
5. I like my mixed coloured bell peppers crunchy so I turn off the heat and add my bell peppers to steam instead of cooking till soft.
6. Serve with any side dish of your choice i.e rice, bulgur wheat, quinoa, spaghetti or noodles.