Meal prep means preparing all your meal in advance and storing in the fridge or freezer to use later.
WHAT CAN I PREPARE IN ADVANCE?
- Get your shopping in during the weekend and start your meal prep from either Friday Night or Saturday to avoid being overwhelmed with doing too much on a Sunday or Monday.
- You can clean, season, boil and bake your protein such as fish, chicken or meat and store away in the fridge.
- You can boil your eggs and store away in the fridge to use during the week.
- You can prepare a tomato base stew/soup to use as sauces for your meals in the week.
- You can chop/dice your vegetables and fruits the night before ready for your smoothies the following day.
- You can freeze your chopped/diced fruits and vegetables for easy access during the week.