Peeled or Unpeeled Honey Brown Beans or Red Split Lentils
Red Bell Peppers (tatashe),
Scotch Bonnets Peppers (ata rodo)
Thumb Sized Garlic
2 Raw Eggs (optional but great for a fluffy batter)
Seasoning to taste
Water for Blending
1. Blend together beans or lentils, red bell peppers, scotch bonnets, onion with water till you get a smooth consistency.
2. Pour mixture into a mixing bowl, break in two raw eggs (optional) then mix well together.
3. Add in your choice of seasoning to taste with some dried or fresh fish if you prefer
4. Mix well together then scoop into either ramekins or aluminium foil plates.
5. Arrange the ramekins or aluminium foil plates into a baking tray, add 1 cup of water into the tray to help with the baking process (NO NEED TO COVER)
6. Put in 150 degrees oven to bake for 45 minutes to an hour depending on quantity.
7. Once baked, take out of the oven, leave to cool for about 15 minutes before serving.